Since our establishment in 1968, this company has gained the trust of our customers and contributed to society as a specialist manufacturer of brake parts by continuing to supply the “World’s No. 1 Safe and Secure Brakes” via constant technological innovation, under our management philosophy of “Supreme Quality”.
Looking towards the future, we will challenge ourselves to create products that meet the expectations and trust of our customers worldwide, and aim for global growth through innovations in technological development and manufacturing based on quality.
From now on, we will continue to value harmony between society and nature, and to strive to contribute to society as a good corporate citizen. We deeply appreciate your continued guidance and support.
Shizuo Shimanuki, President
10, Michigami Kazue-cho Toyota-city, Aichi, 470-1293 Japan
Main Product Line-up : Drum Brakes, Rear Parking Brakes, Disc Brake Covers, Pressed Parts
1-2, Shinden-cho Takahama-city, Aichi, 444-1301 Japan
Main Product Line-up : Disc Brakes
1431-1, Aza-kitayama Kujiri Izumi-cho, Toki City, Gifu, 509-5142 Japan
Main Product Line-up : Axle Housings, Air Suspension Chambers,Engine Mount Brackets, VVT Covers
183, Okoya-nishi Hashime-cho Okazaki-city, Aichi, 444-0909 Japan
Main Product Line-up : Press Metallic Mold
Hosei Brake Industry Fuzhou Co., Ltd.
South East Motor Zone, Qingkou Town. Minghou County Fuzhou, Fujian, China
Main Product Line-up : Drum Brakes , Rear Parking Brakes, DiscBrake Covers
HOSEI BRAKE（THAILAND）CO., LTD.
7/416 Moo 6 Tambol Map Yang Phon, Amphur Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140 THAILAND
Main Product Line-up : Drum Brakes, Rear Parking Brakes
- Company Name
- HOSEI BRAKE INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
- May 1968
- Business Contents
- Development, design, manufacture and sales of automobile components
- Capital Stock
- 1.2 billion yen
- Sales Turnover
- 51.3 billion yen（FY 2015 performance）
- Shizuo Shimanuki, President
- No. of Employees
- 1,280（as of the end of march 2016）
- Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd.
Toyota Motor Corporation
- HOSEI BRAKE INDUSTRY, CO., LTD. is established with capital stock of 400 million yen
- Received “Toyota Quality Control Prize’s award for outstanding achievement”Increased capital stock to 600 million yen
- Increased capital stock to 1.2 billion yen Okazaki Factory completed
- Takahama Factory completed
- Received “Toyota Technology & Development Award” for dual mode drum brake
Gained ISO 14001 certification
Joined AISIN Group
- Gained ISO 9001 certification
- Established Hosei Brake Industry Fuzhou Co., Ltd. a joint venture with Taiwan Goshen Industries, Inc. in Fujian Province, China
（with production commencing in 2006）
- New headquarters completed
Received “Deming Prize’s Application Prize”
- Toki Factory completed
- Established HOSEI BRAKE（ THAILAND） CO., LTD.（with production commencing in 2014）
The entire Group is committe d to developing and producing high-quality products under its common philosophy of
“AISIN Group Companies Code of Behavior” as a Guideline for Conduct
We have established and practiced the “AISIN Companies Code of Behavior” as our company’s guideline for conduct for some time now. However, at this time, as we are increasingly encountering new values, cultures and customs with the global expansion of our business operatio ns, we are required to carry out corporate social responsibilit y（CSR）from a broader perspective than before. In light of such circumstances, AISIN established our stance for carrying out more proactive CSR in the “AISIN Group Companies Code of Behavior”, and thoroughly implemented it as common policy across the who le Group. At AISIN, we are aware that all business activities are made vi able due to trust from society, and the “AISIN Group Companies Code of Behavior” is practiced by the AISIN Group and also by every sin gle person who works for the AISIN Group. Additionally, with th e approval of all related parties, we are endeavoring to make this into an even broader initiative